This size and weight limit may vary from one airline to another. To find out the limit, check with your airline.
Please note that some airlines consider handbags to be cabin baggage in their own right.
All liquids, creams, gels, pastes or aerosols must :
- in containers of less than 100 ml (10 cl) each
- be presented in a single closed transparent plastic bag measuring 20 cm x 20 cm and with a maximum capacity of one liter (1l)
Please note: All liquids must be presented separately from your baggage before passing through security.
Items prohibited in the cabin :
If a prohibited item is found during security screening, the passenger must either :
- abandon the said object for destruction
- le remettre à un accompagnant encore présent en zone côté ville
- return to the check-in counter to check in the baggage containing this item (if authorized for transport)
For further information, please contact your airline.
Your checked baggage is transported free of charge in the hold, up to a certain limit (weight or number, depending on the airline) called the baggage allowance, which varies according to destination and ticket type. Beyond this limit, you will be subject to excess baggage charges, which can be paid either in taxes per kilo or in additional baggage.
Please contact your company for more information.
Consult the documents you need to bring with you.
Beninese border crossings are handled by the Republican Police.
Do you need assistance? Our advisors are at your service.